You have tried 100s of products for your dull, flaky skin, but nothing worked.
Is it even possible to hydrate acne-prone-oily skin without breaking out?
There is no universal product that works for all skin types.
We can feel you, with so many products in the market, it is often difficult to select the right product. Usually, we end up using a lot of different products that lead to ingredient reaction and skin allergies.
Presenting you Royal Flush. It is a non-sticky formula that hydrates the skin gently without making you feel clogged or greasy or oily. It is a lightweight formula suitable for all skin types.
What is Royal Flush?
Royal flush is a hydrating serum-moisturiser hybride by unsweetened beauty. It is a lightweight formula that hydrates the skin, sinks in quickly and instantly makes your skin glow.
We have selected the ingredients carefully to ensure it is safe for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. You can use royal flush irrespective of your skin type. However, it’s always a good idea to patch test to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Royal flush is a non-sticky formula. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin without making you feel oily and sweaty. You can feel the instant cooling sensation and glowing skin.
What goes in Royal Flush?
- Niacinamide – It lights the dark spots and reduces pigmentation without drying out the skin. With continuous use of Niacinamide your skin will be brighter and happier than before. Niacinamide works to control your sebum/oil production as well.
- Hyaluronic acid – Hyaluronic acid is a magical substance, it hydrates your skin and locks in moisturiser. Further, it repairs the skin barrier and protects the skin against environmental aggregators.
- Antioxidants – Royal flush is packed with goodness of watermelon extract, neem extract and Moringa extract. Anti-oxidants have anti-inflammatory properties. They help to tone down the inflammation and reduce acne. It also helps with skin aging by slowing down the process.
Is it suitable for all skin types? How?
Royal flush is suitable for all skin types right from sensitive skin to acne prone skin. We have carefully chosen the ingredients that go in Royal Flush. We have made sure that all the ingredients are sensitive skin friendly and they do not irritate sensitive skin. Which can lead to inflammation and rashes.
The ingredients in Royal Flush help with inflammation and reduce acne with regular use. That’s right, irrespective of your skin type, you can use Royal Flush.
How to use Royal Flush?
You can use Royal Flush with the following products.
- Royal Flush + Moisturiser: Lock in extra hydration
- Royal Flush + Sunscreen: Maximum day protection against pollution + UV rays
- Royal Flush + Vitamin C: Boost brightening and antioxidant power
- Royal Flush + Retinol: Soothes and prevents retinol irritation
- Royal Flush + Adapalene: Sandwich method to minimize side effects of treatment
Royal Flush is an easy-to-use product and can easily fit in your skincare routine. We carefully chose all the ingredients to brighten up the skin and the product has been testing vigorously for several months.